What is Amazon Business?
Amazon Business provides purchasing solutions that let registered businesses and their designated associates (users) shop for business supplies on Amazon. People who have a business user account can purchase on Amazon on behalf of their employer.
For more information, click here.
Important: Each user in your Procurify domain must set up an Amazon Business account in order to use Amazon PunchOut.
Setting up your initial Amazon Business account
2. Click on Create a Free Account.
3. Follow the prompts to create an Amazon Business account.
Setting up subsequent Amazon Business accounts
Each user within Procurify must have their own Amazon Business account. There are several ways to do this.
1. Have end users create their own account
- When selecting Amazon PunchOut during the Request stage of Procurify without an Amazon Business account, users will be prompted to create their own. Follow the steps to begin using Amazon PunchOut.
2. Invite users individually through Amazon
- When logged in to your Amazon Business account as an Administrator, select Manage Your Business from your Account dropdown. Select Add People. In the following pop-up window, type multiple email addresses separated by commas, and select Punch Out User before clicking on the yellow Add button. Users will now have an Amazon Business invite in their inbox. After confirming their account, they will be ready to use Amazon PunchOut.
3. Import users into Amazon through a spreadsheet
- When logged in to your Amazon Business account as an Administrator, select Manage Your Business from your Account dropdown. Select Upload Spreadsheet and download the template. After making your changes, upload the file by pressing the Upload File button. Users will now have an Amazon Business invite in their inbox. After confirming their account, they will be ready to use Amazon PunchOut.
After adding users, continue the setup process by adding groups and configuring your Amazon account settings.