Having consistent awareness of your budgets is integral to creating a healthy spend culture. This guide will show you how to stay on top of your budget, even when away from your office. Only Approvers will have the ability to view budgets in the mobile app. Requesters do not have budget visibility in the app at this time.
1. Launch the Procurify App and tap on the Approval icon at the bottom of the screen. On the next page, tap on the Reports icon in the top right.
2. You'll see a list of department budgets. Tap on a budget to view its report.
3. Tap Breakdown or Analysis to see a monthly breakdown of your spending.
4. Order Items shows a list of items ordered under this Budget. Account Codes goes into more detail, showing how much money is committed to sub-account codes.
5. When approving an order on mobile, view Real-Time Budgets to stay on target. Tap directly onto the warning pop-up from the Report page if approaching your limit, or swipe along the top menu bar to find the link.
- If you notice some budgets are missing from the department budget list, this may be due to the Budget setup not being completed, or the Budget has expired. Please see these articles for information and a guide to everything Budgets.
- Budgets can only be edited on Web Procurify & are not available on mobile.
- Understanding your Budget and Spend Pipeline
- Set-Up & Edit - Budgets
- FAQ Mobile