Looking to Approve Orders on the go? This article will walk you through the steps to Approve Orders from your iPhone or Android device, all without the need to go to a computer.
1. Launch the Procurify App and tap on the Approval icon at the bottom of the screen. On the next page, tap on Order.
2. Select the order you want to approve by tapping on it. You'll see a general overview of the order on the next page, showing the Location, Department, and Requester.
3. If you're on pace to exceed the budget, you'll see a notification pop up. Click here to learn how to view real-time budgets in the app.
4. Tap on Items to view the order details.
- iOS device: Swipe left on the item to Deny.
- Android device: Tap and hold the item to edit or Deny.
5. Tap on an item to view more details. Item details can also be edited from this page, if needed.
6. Approve or Deny the order by tapping on the thumb up or thumb down button.
Still, have questions? Select Contact us available at the top right of the webpage.