When you are creating a Purchase Order, you will be on a page that looks like the following and the dropdown menu choices for Bill To and Ship To are discussed below
The dropdown menu choices are connected to the Purchaser’s accessible locations.
What does this mean? Let's go through an example!
- I am the person in my company who does purchasing for Headquarter.
- Let's make sure I have the correct permission. To do so, go to Settings → Manage Users → Click myself → Roles & Permissions.
- Here, I can see that I have access to Procure tab (Shopping cart icon is colored blue) for the location of Headquarter.
- Therefore, when I am creating a Purchase Order, I should see the choice for Headquarter at Bill To field. Let's check it out.
2. Go to Procure → Procurement → Add item(s) to the Purchasing List. When you proceed, you will be at the following page
Here, I can see the Bill To address for the Headquarter! Life is perfect.
Wait.. the address should be 1000 W Pender St, not 717 W Pender St. Where can I change it?
How to change the Bill To address
You can change the address under Settings → Manage Locations → Click a location → Click Pencil icon on the right side → Change the Company Address.
*The LABEL will be what shows up in the dropdown menu*
- The option will be tied to the Requester's home location of the selected approved order requests.
Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you are having any difficulties or questions at email@example.com
Made with a big ❤️