- Unable to reset my password.
- I Reset my Password but I didn't get an Email
- Where are my emails?
- Not receiving emails from Procurify
- Please allow up to 5 minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.
Emails from Procurify marked as Junk/Spam. Please check your Junk/Spam folder. Once you find the Reset Password email, mark it as Not Junk/Spam.
The email entered is incorrect. Procurify won't tell you if the email you entered exists (except if your email is linked to SSO or deactivated). Please make sure to type the email address registered in your Procurify account. If you're not sure what it is, please reach out to your admin or superuser.
Email is blocked by your email provider. If the email is being blocked by your email provider, whitelist the Procurify email address by adding the email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Emails from Procurify are filtered/blocked by your company's domain. If you've completed all four steps and you are still not receiving emails from Procurify, we recommend that you reach out to your IT team. Have them check and find out what settings on your server may cause a block of emails, or if there is a limiter for your email system.
- Check those inbox and if you still didn't get an email, contact Procurify Technical Support by scrolling to the top of the existing webpage and selecting Contact Us at the right-hand side of the screen.