Chart of Accounts? What's that?: This is a list of accounts used by your organization to characterize each item for which money is being spent or received. It's a way to organize the finances into expenses, assets, and liability to have an understanding of your organization's financial health.
1. Click Chart of Accounts under the Manage tab.
2. Click Create Account Code.
3. In the pop-up, enter all of the required information.
4. Click on Apply Departments drop down.
5. Select the Departments that you would like to apply to the account code. Click Apply Departments.
6. Once everything is set up, click on Save Account Code.
Still have questions? Contact us at email@example.com