Chart of Accounts? What's that?: This is a list of accounts used by your organization to characterize each item for which money is being spent or received. It's a way to organize the finances into expenses, assets, and liability to have an understanding of your organization's financial health.
1. Click Chart of Accounts under the Manage tab:
2. Click Create Account Code:
4. Click on Apply Departments drop down:
5. Select the Departments that you would like to apply to the account code. Click Apply Departments:
7. Hooray! You've added an account code:
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org