What are you able to do as a Requester in Procurify?
Other than just creating Request for Orders, Travels, and/or Expenses, you are also able to check the status of your orders from Pending, Approved, Denied, Purchased, to Received stages. Requesters may receive email notifications on the state of their orders such as if they have been approved, denied, purchased, or received.
- Dashboard Overview
- Request for Order
- Request for Travel
- Request for Expense
- Check the status of your requests
- Replicate an order
- Delete an order
The dashboard shows you the summary of what you have in Procurify including:
Recent Activity, Recent Comments and Pending Items - these are your Pending Order Requests, Pending Expense Requests, and Pending Travel Requests
Request for Order (RFO)
Need to request for an order? Let's create a Request for Order.
- Click the Request tab and Select Order
- Click the Request Order button
- Enter the order details, Add New Items, Add from Catalog, or access the Supplier Portal
- Select Submit Request
Request for Travel (RFT)
Going somewhere? Let’s create a Request for Travel.
- Click the Request Tab
- Select Travel
- Click on the yellow Request Travel button
- Fill in the appropriate details, and click the Add Trip button
- Click Submit to submit your Travel request for approval
Request for Expense
Expense reports are used for off-contract spending and other materials that your organization doesn’t buy as often. Let's create a Request for Expense.
- Click on the Request tab and select Expense
- Click on Request Expense
- Input the necessary details
- Once finished click Submit
Check the status of your requests
In Procurify, it's easy to check the status of your RFO/RFT/RFE. Each of their status pages will show you all your Pending, Approved, and Denied requests. Check your Request Status here.
- Click on Request, then select Order, Travel or Expense.
- The Order Status page will show all your orders. Different tabs break down what status the order is in.
- Find and select the Request you want to check
Replicate an order
Do you have a recurring order? Use the replicate order functionality to replicate your orders.
Delete an order
Turns out that you don’t need the order you’ve submitted? Don't worry, if your request is still pending, you can still delete!