SEO: submit expense report
The following article outlines how to submit a Request for Expense.
What is an Expense Request?
Expense Requests are used to request reimbursements and track transactions on company cards.
For example, Expense Requests are submitted after you make a purchase:
- with your own funds and you need to be reimbursed, or
- on a company card (for your accounting team to track and reconcile transactions)
With Expense Requests, you can indicate the type of expense and enter details, such as airline/flight numbers for air travel, distance for mileage, tip/tax on meals, etc.
You can easily attach a receipt to a request on the Procurify Web and on the Procurify mobile app.
How to submit an Expense Request/Report:
- Click + Request at the top-right and select Expense
- Enter a Title, Location, Department, and if applicable, Travel Ticket, and Purpose
- Click + Add expense item
- Fill in the expense details and use the File button to upload any receipts/attachments.
- Click the 3-dot options button then Edit Expense Line for more options to enter in expense type.
- Click Other to select the Expense type. This will change the options for entering details relevant to the request type.
- Click Save.
- Repeat Steps 3-5 to add other expenses for this expense request/report.
- Ensure the correct Approver is selected, and click Submit.