The following article outlines exporting data using Procurify's CSV exporter.
Why do I need to export data?
Custom CSV export allows you to go beyond default columns and export filtered data in a configurable CSV format, rearrange columns, and save formats that suit your reporting or importing needs.
Let's get started!
CSV Export Instructions
1. Select Settings → Export Data
2. Click on Prepare CSV for the data you want to export.
3. Select the Date Range and Status (if applicable). The Date Created defaults to the last 30 days.
4. Select the Format Type dropdown and select + Create New Format
5. Type the Format Name, and choose the Date Formats, and Decimal Symbols
6. Click on the gear icon at the top right-hand side of the screen
7. Choose the unique sets of data to export by checking and unchecking the checkboxes, or Select all or Deselect all at any time.
8. To format the layout of the export columns. Click on the Hamburger icon & drag to rearrange.
9. Click Create Format. This export format will now be saved to your account.
10. Check the box to email a copy of the CSV after exporting.
11. After editing, click Export CSV to start exporting.
Next time you click View Requested CSVs on the Export Data page, you will see a list of previously exported CSVs.
- It may take a while to prepare the CSV, depending on your export data. Simply check back when it's downloaded.
- If you need a report that covers a longer time frame or other parameters of your choice, you can merge the recent download with the previous reports to avoid repeated downloads and save processing time.