How do these two features help you?
Custom CSV export allows you to go beyond default columns and export filtered data in a customizable CSV format, rearrange columns, and save formats that suit your reporting or importing needs.
Let's get started!
CSV Export Instructions
1. Select Settings → Export Data
2. Click on PREPARE CSV for the type of data you want to export.
3. Select the Date Range and Status (if applicable). The Date Created defaults to the last 30 days.
4. Select the FORMAT TYPE dropdown and select +CREATE NEW FORMAT
5. Type the Format Name, and choose the Date Formats, and Decimal Symbols
6. Click on the gear icon at the top right-hand side of the screen
7. Choose the unique sets of data to export by checking and unchecking the checkboxes, or Select all or Deselect all at anytime.
8. To format the layout of the export columns. Hover over the column (three parallel lines or hamburger symbol) and click & drag the icon.
9. Click CREATE FORMAT. This export format will now be saved to your account.
10. Now the format is created and you can see the preview of the report! If you want to email a copy of the CSV after exporting, be sure to check the box.
11. After editing, click on EXPORT CSV to start exporting
- It might take a while to prepare the CSV. In the meantime, you can click VIEW REQUESTED CSV.
- You can see the report is being prepared and you don't have to wait around. Simply check back when it's download.
- If you need a report that covers a bigger time period or other parameters of your choice, you can merge the recent download with the previous reports to avoid repeated downloads and save processing time.