How do these two features help you?
Custom CSV export allows you to go beyond default columns and export filtered data in a customizable CSV format, rearrange columns and save formats that suit your reporting or importing needs.
Let's get started!
CSV Export Instructions
1. Click on Export data under Settings
2. Click on Prepare CSV for the type of data you want to export.
3. Select the Date Range and Status (if applicable). The Date Created defaults to last 30 days.
4. Click +CREATE NEW FORMAT
5. Choose Format Name, Date Formats, and Decimal Symbols
6. Click on the gears icon for Settings and choose columns to export
7. Choose the unique sets of data to export. Select all or Deselect all anytime.
8. Click & Drag the highlighted icon to move around the column to the layout you need
9. Click CREATE FORMAT
10. Now the format is created and you can see the preview of the report! If you want to email a copy of the CSV after exporting, be sure to check the box.
11. After editing, click on EXPORT CSV to start exporting
- It might take a while to prepare the CSV. In the meantime, you can click VIEW REQUESTED CSVS.
- You can see the report is being prepared and you don't have to wait around. Simply check back when it's download.
- If you need a report that covers a bigger time period or other parameters of your choice, you can merge the recent download with the previous reports to avoid repeated downloads and save processing time.