Note: Before creating a purchase order, an order needs to be requested and approved. Once you have created a purchase order and it has been fully received, the purchase order will close and be ready for your Accounts Payable team to pay for the invoice.
1. Click on Receive:
2. Click on the purchase order number you are looking for:
3. Input how many items that have passed or failed inspection. If all items have arrived and passed inspection, click on Accept All. To view the original Purchase Order, click on View PO Details:
4. Click on Receive Items:
5. Clicking on the Options box allows access to Receive Logs, Comments, Packing Slips, and Internal SKUs for each line item:
5. a) Receive Logs will provide you with more details about what has passed or failed receiving:
Selecting the Options box allows you to edit the Log Item
or remove the log entirely.
5. b) Comments allow you to notify anyone within Procurify for each individual line item:
5. c) Packing Slips will show you any attached packing slips. To attach a packing slip, click on Upload, or drag the files into the window:
After uploading the packing slip, click on the paperclip icon:
Select which item(s) you want to attach the packing slip to, and select Attach Packing Slip:
The packing slip will then be visible under the selected line item by going to Options -> Packing Slips:
5. d) Assign Internal SKU allows you to add a SKU for that line item:
If you have any further questions, email us at [email protected]