1. Click Procure Tab > P.O. History
2. Find your PO. To see more details of a PO, you can click into the PO icon or you can click “+ more details” under the PO line.
Tip: Have you ever wondered what the four colours represent on the purchase order icon?
- Blue: Purchase orders that have been reopened
- Yellow: Purchase orders that are pending to be received
- Green: Purchase orders that are received (therefore they are closed purchase orders and may be already paid out to the vendor)
- Red: (yup you guessed it!) Purchase orders that are cancelled.
3. To remove a line item from a PO, the PO must be OPEN. Find your OPEN PO, and click on the "..." to remove the line
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org