1. Click on Procure > Procurement Tab
2. Under “Purchase Order History” there are 6 tabs that represents the status of each order request (All, Open, Partial, Closed, Cancelled, Paid)
3. Click into each status tab to see the PO list.
For example: if you want to see purchased orders that are waiting to be received, select “Open”.
4. To see more details of a PO, you can click into the PO icon or you can click "+ more details” under the PO line.
Tip: Have you ever wondered what the three colours represent on the purchase order icon?
- Yellow: Purchase orders that are pending to be received
- Green: Purchase orders that are received (therefore they are closed purchase orders and may be already paid out to the vendor)
- Red: (yup you guessed it!) Purchase orders that are cancelled.
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org