A Purchase Order is a very important document because it clarifies the order details such as the cost, quantity, shipping terms, etc. PO's are used by the Finance or Accounting Department to do the 3 way match (Comparing and Compiling the PO with the Invoice, and the Packing Slips).
1. Click on Procure Tab > Procurement
2. Select which items you wish to compile into a purchase order
3. Click Add to List
*Alternatively you can reject the items by clicking the red "Reject Items" button
4. Click Create P.O.
Quick Tip: By clicking into the 3 dots, you can edit the line item such as quantity, SKU, and price in the purchasing list
5. In the next page, there is a template of what your Purchase Order will look like when sent to your vendor
6. At the bottom of the Purchase Order, you can add comments, PO notes, select a disclaimer, and taxes/discounts
7. You can either create a PO now or create and an email the PO directly to your vendor
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org