We will teach you on:
- Activating the Delegation Mode
- Deactivating the Delegation Mode
* Are you a person who is going away for a vacation? If yes, you are a delegator
* If you are the superstar who is taking approval requests of your colleague and helping out, you are a delegate
Let's dive in!
Activating the Delegation Mode
If you are a Delegator
1. Click your name at the top right corner and click Account
2. Click Approver Delegation
3. Click Delegate
4. Does Yuri have only 1 hour to go through a crazy traffic and catch the space shuttle but requesters are desperately waiting for their requests to be approved? Yuri doesn't need to worry and can take off to the space!
Yuri can turn on the toggle:)
- If the toggle is off: Yuri's pending approval requests WILL NOT be moved
- If the toggle is on: Yuri's pending approval requests WILL be moved
5. Choose the "Assign to" and fill out other fields if you would like to provide extra information
From now on, the requests submitted to Yuri will go to Neil
Deactivating the Delegation Mode
If you have access to Settings tab
1. Go to Settings
2. Click Manage Users
3. Search for the delegator (The person who is/will be away from the office) and click the name
4. Click Approver Settings
5. Here Superuser can click on "Cancel Delegation" This will:
- Return all delegated approvals that went to Neil Armstrong
- Notify Neil Armstrong about the deactivation
If you are a Delegator
1. Click on "Cancel Delegation" on home screen
Or you can use the Settings tab as explained in the above, if you have the access to the tab. Now the delegated items will be moved back to your list.
If you are a Delegate (The person who got delegated)
- As a delegate, you cannot undo the delegation
How do I know who in the company has delegated?
- Go to Settings -> Manage Users. Here, you have a list of the entire users registered for your company in Procurify. The yellow box will tell you that the person has delegated the approval responsibility and the name of the delegate will show right below.
- In this case, Yuri has gone for a vacation to get sunshine and delegated to Neil!
Can I delegate bills and payments?
Will there be notifications for Activation & Deactivation of approval delegation?
- Yes :) There will be an email notification and in-app notification
If you have any further questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org :)