The following article outlines how to approve an order. As an approver, you're able to approve or deny orders according to your organization's set budget. Only a user with approver permission will be able to complete the following steps.
- Select the Approval tab.
- Click Travel, Expense or Order.
- Select the order you wish to approve or deny. Use the real-time budget tool to help track spending for each department and Account Code.
- If you would like to edit the order, click on the Pencil icon. Make edits such as Account Code, Vendor, Quantity, and Unit Cost.
- Click on Deny or Approve.
- Travel Requests do not impact the organization's budgets.
- An expense request whether tagged to a travel request or not will impact the budget based on the Account Code selected.