- bill by unreceived
- partial payment
The following steps are available on domains with Prepayment enabled.
1. Go to Accounts Payable and click Create Bill.
2. Select the applicable vendor and the PO.
3. In row of the applicable item, click the three-dot options button and select Edit Item
4. In the pop-up window to edit item details, choose whether you would like to bill by Cost or QTY (quantity)
5. Type in the cost or quantity you would like to bill for.
6. Click Submit to save the changes to the bill.
7. Complete the bill by following the usual steps for bill creation.
Success! You have created a bill for a prepayment.
Note: Future bills created for the same PO will display the previously billed amount(s), and the bill items will auto-populate with the remaining balance. The line item(s) can be edited for another prepayment.
- Prepayment must be enabled on your domain to create bills for POs that have not been fully received.