- Declined spending card transaction messaging and notifications.
Gain more context into your declined spending card transactions with Procurify’s new reason for decline field and email notifications. Currently, notifications are only available on the web app or by email.
Where can I view declined transactions?
- On the My Transactions Tab
- On every card details page (Virtual Cards & Physical Cards)
- On the fund details page (Physical Cards only)
How to view my declined Spending card transactions in Procurify?
- Log into your Procurify account.
- Select the Spending card tab on the left-hand side.
- Select the Virtual cards or Physical card tab.
- If you have a virtual card, select the card you wish to view declined transactions for. If it's a physical card, select the fund you wish to see transactions for.
- Select the Declined tab under Transactions.
Why was my card declined?
- Insufficient balance: The transaction was charged against a physical card fund, or virtual card, which does not have enough funds to complete the purchase.
- Unsupported currency: The transaction was attempted in a non-USD currency.
- Unsupported location: The transaction was attempted with a non-US-based merchant.
- Card is locked: The transaction was attempted against a card locked in Procurify.
- Card is canceled: The transaction was attempted against a canceled card in Procurify.
- Due to other errors: This message is displayed when Procurify cannot resolve why the transaction was declined. Please contact our support team to resolve why this transaction was declined.
How can I enable or disable notifications for declined Spending card transactions?
- Log in to your Procurify account.
- Select your name on the top right corner of your screen.
- Go to Account.
- Select the Notification Settings tab.
- Click the side-facing arrow beside Spending Card to expand the notification option.
- Check and/or uncheck the box A transaction has been declined. All changes will be automatically saved.