- SEO Keywords: Can I change from using QBD to QBO
There are differences in how Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Online integrate with Procurify. Please consider the following differences if you are contemplating switching from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks Online, as it would require reconfiguring your Procurify domain setup.
QuickBooks Desktop integration supports:
- PO and Item Receipt sync from Procurify to QBD
- Vendor and Account Code sync into Procurify
- Client is not using the AP module if using this native integration.
QuickBooks Online integration supports:
- Bill Sync from Procurify to QuickBooks Online
- Client must use Procurify's Accounts Payable module to create approved Bills to sync from Procurify to QuickBooks Online
We encourage you to contact a Procurify Representative to discuss how switching would impact your use of Procurify.